Pluggin' Away!

Hi everyone!! I am back from my wonderful vacation (tear...) and back to the G-R-I-N-D!! It's amazing how FAST time flies when your busy creating some awesome stuff for your classroom. I love it! But oops...forgot to each lunch in my crazy creating today!

I have some BIG things up my sleeve to add to my store, but for now I have been going through a lot of the items I have created already and have been re-vamping them! Changing covers, and fonts, and colors, adding cute clip-art, the whole schpeel!

I am still obsessing over Common Core "stuff". My district doesn't provide us with many resources, it is kind of up to us to create/find/implement. So I really want to go overboard this summer with creating common core stuff. I have just recently tweaked my "I can" and "We can" statement posters to make them larger. Of course I also added some cute clip art and color to jazz them up!


 I still have the smaller, half page printables in my store as well. I had a small math data wall this past year with our focus, vocabulary, etc. I hope these signs help my kids to keep them focused and in charge of their learning. Check them out!





While you're there, check out my cute polka dot classroom jobs in both YELLOW polka dot, and PINK polka dot.! I am searching for a picture, and hopefully will have one for you tomorrow (can't get into my classroom until late August). What I do is print these signs off, laminate them, cut them out, and then hot glue them on the wall that goes around my sink. Make sense? So it's like an end of a wall with a "corner". Half of the sign is glued on the wall and the other is hanging off the edge. The beauty of this is you can then write student's names on clothespins and just clip the clothespin to the part of the sign that is not glued to the wall. Easy cheesy! Especially for us teachers with TEENY-TINY rooms!


    

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Young Teacher Love is proudly powered by blogger.com