A 'lil Non-Teacher Love

Hello my fabulous fellow teachers! I hope you are all enjoying a 'lil R & R. I know for me it required my boyfriend to PEEL the computer out of my arms in order to get in some R & R. How about you?? How do we balance it all? Who knows. I am convinced that the day we become teachers, we turn on this automatic switch that just says..."GO, GO, GO!!!!". So, for JUST this one week, I will be sipping some beverages on the lake and dare I say it...napping in the middle of the day! hehe!!

Here are some random pics below of my non-teacher life...enjoy! I promise starting Monday I will be glued to my laptop to CREATE some amazing stuff for my TeachersPayTeachers Store- and I am looking to re-vamp all of my current items to make them look a bit cuter. I hope you are all enjoying your day today, and hopefully relaxing as well!

     
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Young Teacher Love is proudly powered by blogger.com