Happy 4th and a FREEBIE!!

Happy 4th of July everyone! I know I am a bit late, but it is gorgeous here in beautiful Michigan! I am out enjoying the lake, fishing, and family time but I wanted to stop in to celebrate my new blog layout (isn't she pretty!!) and say HAPPY 4th to you all! I hope you're having a wonderful holiday with family and friends, and lots of fireworks!

Here is a freebie to celebrate!!!!



Go here to my store to get a sample of my BIG Common Core Math Quick Assessment/Homework/Worksheet printables. ENJOY! While you're there become a follower of my store, as I have a LOT of great stuff (and a lot of freebies) coming soon! Thanks!! Gotta go enjoy that gorgeous Michigan sunset!!!
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Young Teacher Love is proudly powered by blogger.com