Currently October!

Happy October friends! Goodness where is the time going? I'm linking up with Farley to celebrate the new month!


For those of you that follow me on Instagram, you've gotten a little taste of my fall decor! 



And as for wedding planning goes, I have the most amazing planner EVER, yet my crazy OCD ways cause me to do this...


Doesn't everyone make photo collages for each decision, and use color coordinated sticky notes to keep it all organized? Confession: this was some what requested by my fiancĂ© due to the fact that the stream of information coming at him was overwhelming. He kindly asked for the information to be a little less overwhelming, to which I did the above. See ladies, they do appreciate our teacher-like ways even at home!

Last but not least, I must say I am super proud of myself because I have 3 big products in the hopper that I'm about to put out. One of them is my 6th Grade Math Assessments (thank you for being so patient 6th grade teachers).

The second is my 3rd Grade Teacher Data Tracking and Grade Book that you sweet 3rd grade teachers requested! Don't worry 3rd grade teachers, I'm still working on ELA Assessments too!


The last product I'm working SUPER hard to finish for you is my Halloween Math Pack! Once it's out I will be giving away 5 free packs to 5 lucky teachers! Check back for details on the giveaway soon!



Head on over to Farley's blog to link up! Happy Hump Day!

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Young Teacher Love is proudly powered by blogger.com