Five for Friday!


I swear I am alive and kicking over here!


Number one: This baby has been my life for the last 8 months. I put the finishing touches on it this week and should have it up this weekend/week. Praise.The.Lord.


Number two: Moving into a new home means no more coming home from work and chilling on the couch! We've been busy. This was 30+ landscaping trash bags later.


Number three: This man loves me. :) Putting together our new (SUPER CHEAP!!) headboard that I scored on Amazon! Excuse the ugly mattress. ;)


Number four: This e-card is kind of amazing. When it comes to picking out curtains and paint colors...yeah. I am sure many of you can relate. ;)


Number five: We took 150 5th graders to camp last week, and of course it stormed like crazy and POURED for the entire trip. YAY. Here is how you attempt to keep 150 5th graders occupied while you are taking shelter from the impending storms. Yes...that is me on the stage with wet hair and wet clothes, and later in the life jacket. JOY! ;)





Happy weekend teacher friends!!!
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Young Teacher Love is proudly powered by blogger.com