5th Grade English Language Arts Assessments are DONE!!!!!

FINALLLYYYYYYY!!!!!  8 months my friends. 8 months of laboring over this child and giving it my blood, sweat, and literally LOTS of tears to make it perfect for all of you (for those of you that have labored a real, live human being, my hats go off to you ALL, as I am not there yet and know that creating an ELA Assessment is not the same!).

This assessment has been through my engagement, multiple holidays and even survived a move! ;) It is classroom tested by a few different classroom teachers in order to make it even more perfect for you!

Without further ado... here she is in her 400+ page glory! CLICK HERE or the cover below to check out a closer and more detailed preview!



I've decided to create a 30+ page preview so that you can really see what is in this assessment. 

Below are a few snapshots of the preview pages so you can see what is included. Some of the pictures here may seem a bit blurry because of the transfer of "snapshot" to blog. Click HERE to see a closer view!

All standards are assessed, even the super tricky Speaking and Listening, which hopefully won't be as tricky with how I break them down: 



First up: 











Next up...Reading Informational: 





Next is writing. I have included assessments for both the main standards (think 5.W.1, 5.W.2, 5.W.3, and all substandards 5.W.1a, 5.W.1b, etc.).












Language standards:





Reading Foundational Skills: 





And last, Speaking and Listening. No more thought of in my book as the forgotten standards! Who can relate!??!








And there you have it! Please know that this is a snapshot of the preview in which you can download and see closer HERE. Also, please know that this is only a preview of the 400+ pages included! 

I will be blogging about these assessments in detail, since my students have been using them, in hopes that it helps many of you ease into assessing and tracking your students ELA data with my Student Data Tracking Binders: 




Click HERE to check out my math Student Data Tracking Binders for other grades, and click HERE to check out my Math Assessments for other grades.

Have a great day!
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Young Teacher Love is proudly powered by blogger.com