Teacher Appreciation Sale!

First and foremost, to all of my teacher friends out there...



I'm sorry, but I can't help it!!! Those EYES, the furrow of that brow! HAPPY TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK!!!! 

More importantly, Happy Teacher Appreciation SALE!!! It's that time of year again, when you can load your cart up with some goodies and go all types of purchasing crazy for your classroom! I will be participating in the site wide TpT sale BOTH Tuesday and Wednesday! 


Below are some of the items I have for sale in my store: 

Start your year off on a positive note next year with my Student Data Tracking Binders and Standards Based Assessments with Teaching Notes! 

I have them for grades 2-5, and ELA Assessments are coming soon! Click the pictures below to check them out! 














Here are my best selling, back to school products to start out your school year! Click HERE and HERE to check them out! 


AND since I can't share with you my WHOLE entire store, my last two products are my favorites right now!








HAPPY SHOPPING!!! :)
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Young Teacher Love is proudly powered by blogger.com