Homework Hotspot Video: Optimum Organization & How we do Homework Linky Party!

Is anybody left out there?! I know it's the end of May and all, but perhaps you fabulous teachers are thinking about next year?

I am linking up with two of my favorite bloggers for their Optimum Organization Linky Party!


AND the super sweet Abby from Third Grade Bookworm:


I thought I would take this opportunity to expand upon something I have already blogged about HERE and HERE...my Homework Hotspot.


It really is THAT amazing, and since I have had so many questions about it, I thought it would be best to make a video to really show it in action! 

So, click the video below to check it out! But please ignore my reading off of a script (if I didn't I'd be a babbling mess!) my messy room (I started tearing it down for summer when I had this brilliant idea) and my valley girl-like voice in the video. Super embarrassing! ;)

Here are the exact pocket charts I used!

  
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Young Teacher Love is proudly powered by blogger.com