Happy Spring Break Sale!!

Today is my FIRST day of Spring Break. There are no words. Well, actually there are...


I posted this on my Facebook page, but for those who haven't seen it. That's all I can say! ;)

So, in honor of this well deserved BREAK, I'm throwing a SALE in my store today! I've put 5 items on sale! 



Two of them are my most recent 4th Grade Math Packs, and you'll have to search my store HERE to find out what other 3 items are on sale today! 

Click HERE or the pictures below to check out the previews. 


     





I will have the last 2 packs up within the weekend/week! :) 

Here's how we finished out March is Reading Month and our last day of school before break: 





This was 2 1/2 hours of straight reading with begs and pleading for it not to end. I love my little readers!  But this teacher needs her some SPRING BREAK!! 

For those of you on break this week, LIVE IT UP (like I am on my couch!) 


◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Young Teacher Love is proudly powered by blogger.com