A 'Lil Non-Teacher Love

I just wanted to stop by real quick to say hello and Happy Holidays to my bloggy friends!!!! I have been a 'lil MIA recently because I am enjoying some R & R!!
(See photos of what we ESCAPED and now what we're enjoying below!)

Sorry for the photo quality, bloggin' from the beach on my phone isn't easy! ;)

I'll see you all in the new year!! I've
got some fabulous teaching ideas and blog posts up my sleeve, not to mention I have been updating my store like a crazy person and the new year will bring my MASSIVE ELA assessments that I have been putting the finishing touches on!

Thanks for all your love and support blog world! Cheers to 2013 and to our best teaching years YET!





BY the way...did I mention I love me some ONLINE SHOPPING! Um, do you SEE the snow in the above picture? The last thing I want to do is get in my car and drive around in that craziness! This year I bought my students' holiday presents from a great website called MPM School Supplies! I also got some goodies for throughout the year as well! My kids LOVE this kind of stuff (erasers, bookmarks, pencils, etc.)!!



I had heard about it through fellow bloggers, and I am so happy I shopped through them! The site was super easy to navigate, I could sort items by "most popular" to decide on some hot gift ideas, and the check-out was a breeze! I got the box of goodies delivered right to my school a few days later, just in time for our holiday party! I will definitely be using this site in the future!



If you're interested in checkout out MPM School Supplies, they're offering 10% off of my first ten readers' orders! All you have to do is follow THIS LINK and shop 'til you drop! Have fun!

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Young Teacher Love is proudly powered by blogger.com