Halloween Coordinate Graph Mystery Pictures and a Photo Update!

Hello everyone! This little lady has been M.I.A. in the blog world! So sorry! Well, I am back just to let you know that I officially did not do the dip on blog land. We just finished two weeks of state wide assessments this past week. THANK GOODNESS WE SURVIVED! Can I get an AMEN?! It's a bit hard to whip out the ol' camera when those big scary assessment boxes are in your classroom. Hence the lack of posting.

So, now that those state assessments are behind us, (and ALL assessment paraphernalia is clearly out of the building!) it is time to share with you all what we've been up to! 'Lots of old school Readers Workshop lessons (I'm a big fan!), 'lots of Halloween coordinate graphing (we're kind of obsessed!), and coming soon- a BIG 'ol writing dialogue unit that I can wait to share with you all!! But until then, here is a little photo-sesh of what we've been up to! ENJOY!




































What's great about these, is the ability to differentiate! I had some students take on the coordinate graphs with no help, and others that used the modified version with the dots already plotted.





You can grab these super fun Halloween Coordinate Graphing pages HERE or by clicking the picture below.









I need some serious art lessons.









Did I use this anchor chart as a blanket? HOW did it get so wrinkly from board to photo? 




Who wrinkled the anchor chart?!!







Also, I want to share that Shannon over at:

   

...is featuring me as her Teacher of the Week! Isn't that sweet?! Go check her blog out! She creates these great Podcasts on her blog each week! It really is a great idea, because many days while I am "blog-stalking", I find that I can't keep up with all of the great information. So, to be able to listen to it instead? Kind of amazing!! 


◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Young Teacher Love is proudly powered by blogger.com